::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Downgrade



so i sold the 20 inch coz its bloody heavy, braking and steering suffered, and seeing how fast i chew thru tyres with my driving, i won't be able to afford sets of 20 every so often... so i ordered my self a nice BBS RK 2 Pieces 18inch from Tekno Tuner... however, due to Tekno Tuner is currently moving to new workshop, its going to take a few more days till we can locate the wheels and the buyer of the 20inch want the wheels ASAP... so Indra lend me his set of MK Motorsports Wheels for me to wear temporarily until the BBS RK2 is ready for me to use...





hmmmm this MK wheels actually not bad at all hahaha




the only thing i am worried about this wheels is it got a stretched tyres setup... hmmm gotta be careful

No comments: