::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tomorrow is a big day

Please no rain please!!!! the wheather forecast said it gonna rain/shower tomorrow... hopefuly for this once they're wrong... well, finally the calder park drag nite is very near.... now i can't sleep... gotta work tomorrow, but still cant sleep... too excited... well, i guess i'll give my office's work to aswin tomorrow, and i'll sleep in the carpark... :P jk jk

at work this past 2 days is good, learning a lot of stuff... but also bad, coz i feel like 'information overload'... well, at least it better than doing the 'ethics' test... we learn software testing procedure... hmmmm interesting... but yeah, every time i ask my mate, aswin, to explain something to me, i feel like a small earth worm facing an anaconda (well, aswin does look like anaconda abit when he yawn)

well, cleaned my air filter tonite at my mate's place, paul. i havent been cleaning it since the sydney trip... when i pull my POD filter out, it was black! (u know, its supposed to be red) darker than my exhaust tip... :( so, rush to 'super cheap auto' in rowville - they're the only one that open till 8pm - and get the cleaning kit... feel better now...

met this 200sx on the way home... i swear to God, i saw this HUGE ASS flame come out from his exhaust, then i try to follow... then on the next traffic light, i was side by side with him... so i thought i'd give it a try, i know i know.... before u all say something, there is no way my Big Fat Ass 2.3lt L4 FWD NA gonna have a chance against sleek L4T 2lt RWD weigh 200kg lighter than my car... but hey! i just want to know how far i lose to him... :P

i know i'm crap at launching above 3000rpm... so i just try from 2000rpm... that guy smile at me, then turn green, i launch first, jump around 1 car length ahead... i was thinking "hey i could win! yeah!!!! wooohooo..." but fuck!! as soon as he put 1st gear, VROOOOOOM COOZZZZZ, then another VROOOOM COOOZZZ, then he is suddenly 4-5 car length ahead of me (-__- #)... (T__T) make me really want my MX-5 with 13BTT.... hiks hiks... oh well, it was fun anyway... but i have even finish my second gear.... (T__T)

ciao, gotta feed the dogs

No comments: