::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 22, 2005

^_^

well, the calder drag went ok,... not so good but ok... my best time was 15.6 @ 87mph... well, is close enough to my 15.5 prediction... but i think i could do better, around 15.4 coz i stuff up my 60feet launch (2.4sec)... i did 2.2 sec 60feet before... that 0.2 difference, so its possible to get 15.4 damn

and on the sunday, i did dyno days with toyota forum boys.... only did 95.5KW ATW... damn, but yeah, i forget that my tyre pressure was still 22psi (from the drag)... i think i need to service my car soon... sounded abit rough

then yesterday, hav a greet and meet with boys from OZmazdaclub.com...was fun... very friendly and nice ppl they were... then we had lunch at D'lish Fish, at pier, beaconsfield... soooooooooo yummy.... love the tar2


AWESOME BURGER
Oh, btw, i reckon my favorite burger now is 'grilld' - it a relatively new burger shop... one near swinburne prahran, one in hawthorn... very very very nice... yummy and addictive... the burger SO BIG man... but price is the down side... well i guess its no different with nandos...

No comments: