::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 03, 2005

1st day at work

first day was pretty good, met some new ppl, the office is pretty big, some how the ceiling look like a dinosaur's spine, in orange colour :P

atm havent got my own cubicle, has "simon corlette" name on it :( but yeah, my manager told me i'm getting new comp soon. atm still using 'flat brain' hohoho... my position is Quality Assurance (QA) here. sounds so wrong if it was in nandos, :P coz back in nandos, QA means testing all the food before we give it to customer... hmmmm taste this, taste that... :)

today is my second day, got pretty early today and guess what? FREE breakfast! i missed it yesterday... this place is good man, even when i was in nandos i dont get free breakfast lol... when one of my mate, aswin, told me about the free breakfast, i was abit suspicious, i thought i have to deduct it from my pay or something... lol somehow i feel really dumb here, surrounded by lots of good programmer, i remembered my first time worked as photographer didnt get this much pressure... well, at least this first week, i only hav to do series of quiz about "ethics" which my co-worker, aswin, like very much... hohoho jk win, thx for the 'brute force' method.... good to kill time :P

well, got my parking space today, and took picture for ID card... wasnt that good, i look like inmate :( just add the knife and gun... lol oh well...

3 more days to calder park! cant wait!!!! ^_^


No comments: