::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 20, 2010

OPERATION PLATE RECOVERY :D

So I was chilling out in jacuzzi in the snow villa penthouse after a day and night of maxtreme snowboarding and I get a call from Mr X, I'll call him Salis to protect his real identity. He asks me what am I doing on Sunday, I tell him that I'll be high in the alps till late Sunday and all the other agents are either with me scoping out snow bunnies, or on another interstate mission something about going to a salon?? I tell him that I'll be free on Monday.

"Meet up with us at the usual spot on Sunday night and we can discuss your plan"

So our mission is to find and return a Red BMW 325i owned by the Prince of microasianinia. So over some food we formulated a mastermind plan to pull this job off.

I can only tell you it was really hard to find the 15 donkeys, the rest I cannot reveal! The faces have been digitally altered to protect their identities

Miss Blue does not have blue shoes!


Yi Ng descrables the engines antitheft system whilst Salis takes care of the front plate



Yi Ng keeps a look out whist carefully removing the rear plate


Salis re-registering the car with plain plates, oh hohoho, so simple, so devious!!!


A sneaky getaway! brrrrruhhhhhhh putt putt putt


And returned to his rightful owners, happily resting with his other bmw buddies.


The bit after the first paragraph may or may not be true 

No comments: