::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Weigh Bridge

HOW FAT n HEAVY IS MY ZED???? i wanna know :P

Went to weigh bridge to weigh the car yesterday together with SenK9, KTHL and ES. my car is all back to stock now, and I had myself in the car, a full tank of petrol, spare tyre and full interior trim.

the result was 1580 kg, (minus me, 70kg) so my car's curb weight is 1510kg



Nissan quote the 2003 350Z Track model's weights as follows:
Curb: 1465 kg

so i dunno where was the extra 45kg came from


READY FOR MONDAY!! ^_^

Spec for monday:
*i have remove all the mods to be sold... so its stock everything except brake pad (project Mu) however i will leave the spare tyres, tools and the scissor jacks at the pit lane Razz
*street tyres F 225, R 245
* all fluid is up! Razz and i'm aiming for 1min 45s... may god be with me.... Razz

No comments: