::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 08, 2008

i'm thinking very hard right now... :( can't really decide

i flipped thru old photos and files... i really can't sell the zed... Sad i dont want too ... its just soooo hard when you spent so much time and attention to the zed... i'm sure any of you here know how its feel... i just wanna share abit... skip this bit coz its gonna be boring

the money spent can be replaced... but the bond between you and ur car, the time you spent together, how you reach the point where you can feel and understand your car instead of fighting it. some ppl might say its just a car... i know its just a car... my brain kept telling myself that... but i can't deny it always felt like much more than just a car for me... even i still regret selling my mazda3 SP23 until know... its still came back and haunt my mind every now and then...

i could probably try to find some sort of extra $$ so i can keep the zed along with keeping my house mortgage at the same time (its kinda my fault didnt fixed the interest for the first year at least)... but there are other reasons too that made me decided that i had to sell it...

enough crying like a baby... Razz

anyway, i forgot to post update on the DECA motorkhana i did last year with the crew...

so here it is...

7th October 2007
Motorkhana - DECA Shepparton



and some videos... Smile

Link

its kinda hard to do one big circle coz 1: im crap, 2: the surface some are wet and some are dry....

others video from the day

Link

Link


and this is one old video from my first skidpan day with driver dynamics...

Link

No comments: