::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tint + Steering + Watanabes

Tinting

got it done for $150.

before



after





Steering Wheels


pick this up from wrecker for $30. for the boss kit, micra dont have the specific one made, but you can use the one for S13, N14 and N15 pulsar... i bought it new from GA Tech for $30... Big Thx to Cain for picking it up for me... sorry for the trouble bro... Razz also thx to Dan C2888 for installing this for me... lol... ur so quick man... it would probably take me the whole day... Laughing



Watanabe

pick this up from Adrian (ES). its Watanabe 14x6 offset +40. i always love them and finally got one myself... yay... so happy Razz

No comments: