::visitor counter::
free hit counter

[ Click on thumbnails below to see all the posts of my babies and passion ]
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2007

another trackday preparation

23rd September 2007

Track day preparation:
[list]
[*] engine oil: Castrol Edge Sport 10W60
[*] gearbox oil: Castrol VMX-M 75W85 (GL-4)
[*] Nulon G70 additive to gearbox
[*] differential oil: Castrol EPX 80W90 (GL-5)
[*] Bleed the brake fluid
[*] put on the semis, as i wouldn't have time to change wheels on the day
[/list]

Gear shifts made no different for me with the Nulon additive :( still notchy and sticky... maybe my synchro is worn. or maybe coz its not fully mixed yet... hope it gets better after 100kms...

Thanks to kenny for helping me sucking the gearbox fluid :P and helping me with everything else while im under the car, thx to mic for topping up fluid and holding the flashlite. no thx to shaun for whipping me with gaint rubber band... thx to dan for answering all my questions :P

No comments: